Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas At Casa Crews



All my life, this has been my favorite time of year. So much about this season that makes my heart happy. My birthday, my baby brother's birthday, my baby sister's birthday, the anniversary of Gone With the Wind, Christmas parties, decorations, food, egg nog, time off from school/work...

Well, I could go on and on. This year, in addition to the many parties we're attending, we are hosting our daughter's graduation party! She graduated over a month ago, but with our crazy schedule we couldn't celebrate til this month. Sunday we'll have friends and family over to congratulate her on her huge accomplishment!

Also this year, just like every year, we are busy with our many charities. More on that later. And each year, we have our amazing family over for Christmas brunch. Bill and I love planning the menu and cooking together. It's wonderful being married to a man who enjoys life with me.

Merry Christmas from Casa Crews!

No comments:

Post a Comment